Fixed Asset Tax Savings
Maximize Tax Savings, Reduce Insurance Costs and Increase Cash Flow
Increase fixed asset tax savings and cash flow with Paragon’s independent, detailed and accurate cost segregation analyses, property and equipment valuations, and IRS Section 179D energy tax studies. Get support for decisions related to risk management, investment, financing and corporate planning.
Paragon’s valuation consultants have extensive fixed asset experience. Because of that we are able to offer a unique combination of irreplaceable human resources and advanced technology. You get tax engineering specialists experienced in valuing business enterprises, buildings, equipment and real estate.
Fixed Asset Tax Savings – Services
- Cost Segregation Studies – Separate personal property from real property
- New Construction Tax Engineering – Integrate smart tax-saving decisions into the design
- Depreciation Recovery Look Back Studies – Simply and quickly recover overpaid taxes
- Retirement Studies for Renovations – Identify remaining tax life of property before throwing in the dumpster
- Real Estate Transfer Tax Studies – A pre-closing strategy to reduce closing costs
- Purchase Price Allocations for Property Acquisitions
- Machinery and Equipment Valuations and Appraisals – Fair Value and Market Value for a variety of applications
- Insurance Appraisals – Take the guesswork out of your risk management decisions
- Real Estate Market Value Appraisals – Independent, supportable valuations and opinions
- Section 179(d) Energy Tax Credit Studies – Reduce commercial building energy costs and save taxes
Sage Fixed Assets ROI Calculator
Not only can Sage Fixed Assets make your fixed asset management process more efficient, but it may help you save money, as well. We invite you to see first-hand how Sage Fixed Assets solutions pay for themselves.
Cost Segregation Tax Savings Calculator
The ultimate return on any investment is the net cash flow realized after all expenses have been paid, including Federal and State income taxes. We invite you to see first-hand how much you could save with a Cost Segregation study.