Sage Fixed Assets – Reporting
Customize Relevant Fixed Asset Reports for Everyone in Your Organization
Accurate and relevant reports are critical to effectively managing your fixed assets. They’re the best way to view your fixed asset inventory and determine how to best manage it. Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting gives you many options to customize the format, appearance, and content of all your fixed asset management reports.
An extension of the basic reporting abilities found in Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation, instantly create professional, custom reports that you can save and reuse on demand.
Create an endless variety of custom reports, including charts, graphs, and advanced formatting options. Export to a variety of formats to interface with other applications or post to your general ledger system.
Customizing reports is easy with Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting. You can quickly make edits to the many built-in reports with minimal effort or build your own! Plus, sharing data with other programs is easy, thanks to the ability to export to Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, XML, and other popular file formats.
Complete flexibility with virtually unlimited reporting possibilities
- Customize your own reports by using existing reports as a starting point.
- Edit report headers and footers for quick customization for different audiences.
- Preview a layout of customized reports you create, then store report definitions for future use or editing.
- Export data to your favorite file type, including Excel, Word, PDF, and more.
- Customize reports with an essentially unlimited number of sorts and subtotal formulas.
- Employ a practically unlimited number of columns, formula-driven fields, and subtotals at the group level.
- Run reports for multiple currencies and across multiple companies.
- Create visuals like graphs or images with your selected data points to make your fixed asset data stand out.
- Pull financial or tax data in from other sources (such as a spreadsheet or relational database) to create reports for side-by-side comparisons and analysis.
- Choose the range of assets you want to include in your report—you can even specify a wildcard entry, which will search the database for partial matches.
- Handle large volumes of data in a single report.
- Seamless integration with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets management solutions.