Sage Fixed Assets Cloud Hosting
Free up Your IT Team and Onsite Servers with Cloud Hosting
Sage Fixed Assets cloud hosting with Paragon offers many benefits to busnesses of different sizes, from mid-sized companies to global enterprises. It’s a cost-effective solution for those with mission-critical websites and applications that need 100% network uptime, support responsiveness, technical expertise and a secure, high-end infrastructure. It also allows your IT team to focus their expertise on building your business instead of maintaining servers.
With Paragon’s Sage Fixed Assets cloud hosting, we do all the work so you and your IT team don’t have to. Paragon will:
- Provide you with a dedicated server environment with your own access
- Host Sage Fixed Assets software solution
- Manage installation of Sage Fixed Assets software updates as released, by scheduling updates with user manager
- Promise 24/7 Connectivity Support
- Ensure that you own all of your data
- Handle the server patch management and ensure your system is always up to date
- Support all web browsers
- Include and manage the Microsoft licenses via our service provider license
- Provide agreement (SPLA) with Microsoft, including SQL for SQL-based applications
- Inherently map all printer and network drives upon first login
Here’s what you can expect with Paragon’s Sage Fixed Assets cloud hosting:
- State of the art security
- Backups held for 15 days, with off-site backups through our data center, or through other off-site backup providers with whom we contract
- Constant monitoring of servers, disk space and firewalls for intrusion attempts
- 256-bit encryption with access to the hosting environment through dual layer security
- Virus protection on all servers and utilize proxy server technology for additional security
- PCI Compliant & SSL environment for all clients. SSAE 16 Type II Certified
- Frequent review of disaster recovery plans to meet and exceed industry and customer expectations
Paragon’s Cloud Hosting is THE extension of your IT department providing round-the-clock management of your hosted environment.
You can get up and running quickly – typically within a week. We’ll transfer your existing Sage Fixed Assets database to your new cloud-based Sage fixed Assets application. It’s a simple 5-step process:
- We set up your hosted cloud server and give existing Sage Fixed Assets users secure access
- Install Sage Fixed Assets and register your Sage Customer Number
- Using a backup from your local Sage Fixed Assets System, we restore a copy of your current SFA database to the cloud server
- Confirm everything ties out between both systems with a reconciliation report
- Users begin accessing your new system remotely!
Contact Paragon today to get started.