Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking
Gain Complete Control Over Your Entire Fixed Asset Inventory
Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking gives you automated asset inventory tracking and reconciliation capabilities. Using state-of-the-art bar code technology, including Microsoft® Windows® Mobile and Android® devices, it creates and tracks multiple physical inventories of assets quickly and efficiently – enabling you to achieve tighter control of your fixed assets.
- Integrates seamlessly with Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation, allowing physical inventory data to be easily reconciled with existing asset data.
- Conduct multiple inventories concurrently at various sites and reconcile data at one central location.
- Supports both types of inventories – Baseline to add new assets, and Dynamic to verify any data on existing assets.
- Track assets at remote locations, where inventories can be conducted by exchanging data via email attachments.
- “Import/Export Helper” allows you to import data from, or export data to, the most popular spreadsheets and database applications.
- Windows CE and Android device make it easy to perform inventories with less expensive hand-held bar code readers containing more memory.
- On-screen “Virtual Reader” lets you perform a test inventory – and even add assets – before you invest in hardware.
Simplify Your Inventory Process with Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking Inventory Wizard
Get 51 Fully Customizable Fields to Control Data Entry, Notes, and Asset Images
- “Secondary Tag” field allows you to summarize assets by room location while conducting inventories.
- “Groups,” “Templates,” “SmartLists” and “Search-and-Replace” features provide powerful asset management tools and streamlines inventory methodologies.
- “Detail View” provides complete information including property type, class, acquisition date, supplier location, GL asset account, accumulated and expense account numbers, custodian, and more.
- Customize “Group View” with drag-and-drop “freezeable” identifier columns. Display or hide columns to view precisely the information you want in the order you want to see it, all while saving your custom settings automatically.
- Images and descriptions can be added for detailed information about each asset record.
- “Check-In/Check-Out” feature with a “Check-Out History” constantly monitors assets on the move.
- Also available for Microsoft® SQL Server platform.
Want to learn more about Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking?
Watch the brief video below: