Sage Fixed Assets – Planning
Setting Up Your Planning System is a Breeze
Sage Fixed Assets Planning lets you take control over your fixed assets even before they become fixed assets, Whether you’re assembling multi-component equipment, upgrading machinery, renovating buildings, or just accumulating separate invoices prior to placing a fixed asset into service, Sage Fixed Assets Planning is the perfect addition to Sage Fixed Assets Depreciation.
With multiple levels of detail tracking and numerous built-in reports, you can easily manage and report on unlimited projects – including current project status, actual vs.budget variance, and project details. Plus, with this fully integrated
solution your fixed assets are instantly created in Sage Fixed Assets Depreciation upon project completion.
- Easily manage unlimited projects of any type or size – up to thousands of individual components.
- Manage both capitalized and expensed assets for convenient project tracking.
- The convenient “Project Snapshot” feature displays key project information at a glance, including budget tracking and project alerts.
- Easily accumulate and summarize numerous purchase orders, invoices, receipts, and tasks – including physical components, shipping costs, labor/assembly charges, and unlimited miscellaneous items.
Gain total command over your fixed assets before they become fixed assets.
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion status of projects.
- Copy, move and split line items to ease expense handling.
- Customizable to your business with over 45 user-defined fields covering all levels of detail.
- Built-in security settings allow customized user profiles to specific product features and projects.
- Consolidated reports offer a broad look at your business across all projects.
Seamless integration creates powerful results.
- Seamless integration with the entire line of Sage Fixed Assets Solutions.
- After project completion, instantly create new fixed assets in Sage Fixed Assets Depreciation, including multiple assets from a single line item.
- Point-in-time reporting helps to easily tie out project balances to your general ledger.
- Easily import monthly invoicing transactions from your accounts payable system to keep your project up-to-date
using the convenient “import wizard”.
- Create unlimited custom reports on every aspect of your project – including project status, asset financials, and invoice
details – with optional Sage Fixed Assets Reports.
Want to learn more about Sage Fixed Assets – Planning? Watch the brief video below:
Sage Fixed Assets ROI Calculator
Not only can Sage Fixed Assets make your fixed asset management process more efficient, but it may help you save money, as well. Don’t just take our word for it: We invite you to see first-hand how Sage Fixed Assets solutions pay for themselves.