Sage Fixed Assets – Planning
Managing Your Fixed Assets Planning & Budgeting is a Breeze
Sage Fixed Assets – Planning lets you take control over your fixed assets even before they become fixed assets. Whether you’re assembling multi-component equipment, upgrading machinery, renovating buildings, or just accumulating separate invoices prior to placing a fixed asset into service, Sage Fixed Assets – Planning is the perfect addition to Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation.
With multiple levels of detail tracking and numerous built-in reports, you can easily manage and report on unlimited projects – including current project status, actual vs. budget variance, and project details. Plus, with this fully integrated solution your fixed assets are instantly created in Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation upon project completion.
- Easily manage unlimited projects of any type or size – up to thousands of individual components.
- Manage both capitalized and expensed assets for convenient project tracking.
- The convenient “Project Snapshot” feature displays key project information at a glance, including budget tracking and project alerts.
- Easily accumulate and summarize numerous purchase orders, invoices, receipts, and tasks – including physical components, shipping costs, labor/assembly charges, and unlimited miscellaneous items.
Gain total command over your fixed assets before they become fixed assets.
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion status of projects.
- Copy, move and split line items to ease expense handling.
- Customizable to your business with over 45 user-defined fields covering all levels of detail.
- Built-in security settings allow customized user profiles to specific product features and projects.
- Consolidated reports offer a broad look at your business across all projects.
Seamless integration creates powerful results.
- Seamless integration with the entire line of Sage Fixed Assets Solutions.
- After project completion, instantly create new fixed assets in Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation, including multiple assets from a single line item.
- Point-in-time reporting helps to easily tie out project balances to your general ledger.
- Easily import monthly invoicing transactions from your accounts payable system to keep your project up-to-date
using the convenient “import wizard”.
- Create unlimited custom reports on every aspect of your project – including project status, asset financials, and invoice details – with Sage Fixed Assets – Reporting.
Want to learn more about Sage Fixed Assets – Planning? Watch the brief video below: