Sage Fixed Assets Hosting: One Solution to Cut Many Costs Immediately
Economists are still undecided whether a recession is looming, but you can read between the lines. To maintain the competitive edge, your enterprise must have a strategic cost-cutting plan in place before the end of this year.
In the context of these economic considerations, it’s essential to also address imminent tech changes. Microsoft recently announced the end of support for Windows 2012/2012 R2, indicating a need for businesses to upgrade their server OS and hardware.
Scrutinizing on-premises software expenditure is a prudent step, particularly as it can lead to additional costs for enterprises with multiple office locations. On the other hand, migrating to the cloud carries significant costs and can pose a substantial inconvenience. So what’s the best course of action?
The good news is, Sage Fixed Assets hosting on the cloud provides the cost savings you seek, without the hassle.
What Is Sage Fixed Assets Hosting?
Simply put, Sage Fixed Assets hosting is when you move your Sage Fixed Assets software off of your on-premises servers and into Paragon International’s secure data center. This is a fast and easy process with big benefits.
It takes less than two weeks for your Paragon consultant to move your Sage Fixed Assets software onto our cloud hosting service. After that, you have a team of Sage Fixed Assets and IT experts who will fully manage your software, its environment, and its security around the clock.
And we mean “fully manage.” When you work with Paragon, we take over all your tiresome IT tasks, including user troubleshooting, password resets, license management, server upgrades, performance optimization, end-to-end cybersecurity, and Sage Fixed Assets updates (of course).
How Can It Reduce Expenses?
Choosing Sage Fixed Assets hosting through Paragon reduces your expenses in a few key areas:
- You can reduce your IT equipment costs and your energy footprint at multiple locations. This is because you will no longer need server space at each site to hold your Sage Fixed Assets environment.
- You will save on IT labor hours previously spent visiting multiple locations to update or otherwise manage your Sage Fixed Assets software. This can help you save costs on IT headcount, as well save on travel expenses.
- You can save on accounting labor costs by hiring a remote staff to handle your fixed assets, possibly in a place with a lower cost of living. This is because all your records will be available anywhere and any time with Paragon’s secure cloud hosting service.
- You can reduce your accounting headcount by centralizing all fixed asset management under one expert. When you no longer need an accountant at each office location, you can save hundreds of thousands every year in labor costs.
- You can reduce your IT headcount or reallocate IT resources toward more strategic planning. With the expert Paragon team at your beck and call, your IT team will no longer have to worry about time-consuming administrative tasks for Sage Fixed Assets, including updates, patches, and user troubleshooting and password resets.
Curious? There is no reason for uncertainty when it comes to cloud hosting. We invite you to take advantage of our risk-free trial and see for yourself how much your company could save by hosting Sage Fixed Assets in the cloud.
Serving clients since 1985, Paragon International, Inc. provides independent, impartial and accurate cost segregation analyses, and property valuations and appraisals to assist in and support decisions related to taxes, risk management, investment, financing and corporate planning. Our consultants have extensive fixed asset experience – they’re fixed asset experts. Because of that we are able to offer a unique combination of irreplaceable human resources and advanced technology. We have specialists experienced in valuing closely held securities, patents and other intangible assets, business enterprises, buildings, equipment and real estate. In addition, Paragon provides complete inventory and asset management services and solutions, including software customization and training, barcode labels and scanners, and tailored inventory services such as data conversion and integration, asset inventories, asset policies, cost reconciliation, and appraisal services. Contact Paragon International to discover how we can help you.